topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 11:29 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Is it possible to open Preferences and add new items using keyboard shortcuts?  (Read 3372 times)

vovabob

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi guys! I just started to use LBC. I created two Docs (one for soft, another for docs) and put them into the tray area. Looks great but one feature is missing: no keyboard shortcuts to open the Preferences panel and add new items. Before I used PStart and Tray Commander, they both have this feature - very handy to quickly modify configuration files. Maybe I missed something? Will be grateful for any tips and suggestions.

=========================================
Hi mouser!
I was browsing the forum and found one of the old posts related to the topic. Just as a reminder, have a look:

Re: "Configure Preferences and Options" Node in Dock? & Initial thoughts.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 06:13 AM by vovabob »

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Welcome to the site vovabob, and glad you are trying LBC.

Ok, i guess it's time i added this -- i'll try to release a new version this week with configurable global hotkey to bring up LBC configuration window.

vovabob

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
What a nice present! Looking forward to download a new version. Thanks a lot for the prompt reply  :).