ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: A Custom Page for Inno Setup showing DoCo info and donation benefits

<< < (5/6) > >>

steeladept:
How about something like this for the text:

--- Code: Text ---<App Name> by <Author(s)>A DonationCoder project This application is a project provided by one of the fine authors atwww.donationcoder.com.  You can find this and many more awesomeprojects available for free.  If you want to thank the author(s) fortheir time and efforts you may do so by joining DonationCoder andoffering them a donation through the innovative micropayment system.
Obviously this can be tweaked in any way anyone sees fit, but it seems to strike a fair balance in my opinion of promoting both DC and the individual author(s)

kyrathaba:
@steeladept: I like what you've written!

I noticed a small area of non-transparency between Cody's legs (don't we all have that problem?) in the above screen-shot, so I've updated the image, and attached it.

versus the older version test shown below:

steeladept:
Thanks.  A little late for the party, but it is still good to use if they go through with the idea....

kyrathaba:
Yeah, I couldn't see where anyone had provided such an image with transparency (maybe by PM, who knows?), but it only took a minute to knock up.

Ath:
That image just looks so much nicer :up: compared to what I had so far, I'll add it to the project asap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version