ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Fox Sends DMCA Takedown To Google To Remove Link To DMCA Takedown Sent By Fox

(1/5) > >>

wraith808:
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20110307/13101613388/fox-sends-dmca-takedown-to-google-to-remove-link-to-dmca-takedown-sent-fox.shtml

I can't stop laughing at this!  It shows just *how* overzealous they are...   it seems that takedown notices now breed from this example...

worstje:
Careful, now mouser is going to receive a DMCA for linking to an article discussing multiple Fox DMCA notices that in part involve other DMCA notices. We'll need a second fundraiser if that happens just to deal with the lawsuits, and then we'll end up receiving another notice and/or lawsuit for 'making money' based on their property.

Gotta love lawyers. Even if I am proven to be wrong, I am going to be damn close to the truth either way.

Stoic Joker:
Nice of them to list all of the links to be taken down in the take-down notice ... One-stop shopping anyone...

mahesh2k:
So fox site's results are going to get stripped out from the search now ? :P

JavaJones:
Hm, the cause of your non stop laugh is not in vain at all. Here the reasons of taking down the notice isn't clear at me. But, there's the way to strip up it by receiving the DCMA and mouser is ready to do it.
-rupak447 (March 10, 2011, 09:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

I dare say this fellow will be writing Shakespeare soon enough!

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version