ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

V2 Beta of Clipboard Help+Spell With Support for Images

<< < (16/22) > >>

mouser:
New beta up with more sound options (see here for screenshot/discussion).

mouser:
I put up a new version trying to fix some extraneous duplicate-clip sounds, but i'm noticing the presence of a bug when copying url from active browser windows, trying to identify and fix.
I'm hoping maybe if i fix it i will also be able to eliminate the slight delay when capturing browser urls with clips.

mouser:
New beta version is up -- new "stats" page in options, attempt to fix weird issue with capturing from web page causing multiple copy operations, added option to move clip to top on paste.

Note: Sorry for this, but updaters should edit their "Quick Paste" group (right click on it and choose edit), and change the custom sort from "Ordering,CreationDateTime" to "Ordering,ModificationDateTime".

cranioscopical:
Note: Sorry for this, but updaters should edit their "Quick Paste" group

-mouser (May 03, 2011, 02:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's better, clip sound was a little eccentric previously, due to multiple copies I suppose.

Don't be sorry! Speaking personally, I could manage this without your having to draw me a picture.

tomos:
upgraded to latest beta from an older one (last week sometime)

First got this message:
---------------------------
Clipboard Help+Spell
TableClips: Field 'Index' not found.
OK  

Then when I open the main window I get this and cant find anything...

Tree & Grid tabs are just grey. My favourites still exist when I paste but I dont see any quick paste clips - i.e. clips I just copied

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version