ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

V2 Beta of Clipboard Help+Spell With Support for Images

<< < (9/22) > >>

mouser:
Launch image editor to edit clip
--- End quote ---

all that does is try to open the image file for editing.. have you set photoshop as the custom editor? you might try that if not.

cranioscopical:
all that does is try to open the image file for editing.. have you set photoshop as the custom editor?
--- End quote ---

Yes, I had done so.

Hey!  The files are being saved as .wmf.

I'm set this way (out of the box)

mouser:
Chris,

Can you redownload and try new version -- it will now be more aggressive about turning meta files into png files, which may solve your problem.

But do check to see if pasting is still good with the new version.

cranioscopical:
Can you redownload and try new version -- it will now be more aggressive about turning meta files into png files, which may solve your problem.
-mouser (April 28, 2011, 07:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

On a quick first test that certainly appears to have fixed it   :up:

mouser:
So here's a question: How useful would it be to show clip images proportionately in the pop-up menus?

Right now the clip thumbnails shown in the popup menu are all stretched to the preset size you have configured for menu display (64x64 by default).
This has the advantage of giving a nice uniform display.

But it does perhaps make it a little harder to identify clips by their size at a glance from the menu (though the actual dimensions ARE listed explicitly).

So my question is, is this something people think is important to have an option for -- an option to size menu thumbnails for clips to preserve their aspect ratios?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version