ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

V2 Beta of Clipboard Help+Spell With Support for Images

<< < (11/22) > >>

mouser:
glad to hear it's so useful to you. :up:

Again, that's from my own usage, not necessarily a thing of moment for the overall user base
--- End quote ---

normal text clips have an optional "title" field -- i could make that title visible in clip mode too so users could customize the title.

barney:
mouser, that would be near ideal for me.  Don't know that it would be worth the effort, though, for most users.  While it would be a nice embellishment, it might not be worth the trouble ;).

mouser:
that's easy enough to do.
though note that it won't "prompt" you to enter a title each time you copy an image, but it would let you add titles to image clips.  is that really going to be useful?  maybe i could change filename to title too.

cranioscopical:
i could make that title visible in clip mode too so users could customize the title.-mouser
--- End quote ---
Don't know that it would be worth the effort, though, for most users.-barney
--- End quote ---

I can see that being useful.
For years I have kept data in a clipboard manager; searching for it by name would be useful (image and text).

And another request for the stack operations. Would it be possible to have an audible cue with set/clear stack marker?

cranioscopical:
i could add -- a full screen/window gallery of all thumbnails in the current group/entire database.
-mouser (April 28, 2011, 09:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Speaking for myself, I don't think I'd need that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version