ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

V2 Beta of Clipboard Help+Spell With Support for Images

<< < (6/22) > >>

IainB:
@mouser:
ß testing problem: When I right click an image in my browser and "copy image", it goes into the current clipboard buffer OK (and can be pasted from there), but it does not appear or get retained in CHS.

I think I shall re-install the ß setup you give above.

mouser:
What browser?

ewemoa:
FWIW, I tested with FF4 and IE8 successfully (CHS v2.00.01).  I see copied images via the pop-up menu as well as in CHS' main window.

IainB:
@mouser:
I reinstalled it, setting in Properties for the .exe file to be run in Compatibility mode for XP SP3, and "Run as administrator" for all users (I had not changed those settings before)  - and it works a treat.
I noticed that the duplication copy avoidance works well too.
By the way, my main browser is Firefox v4.0, but I also use IE9, Chromium (latest nightly build) and Google Chrome (Dev channel build).

Question: Are the images in CHS held as files in a single folder, or are they stored in the database?

mouser:
Question: Are the images in CHS held as files in a single folder, or are they stored in the database?
--- End quote ---

They are standard image files that by default are sorted into subfolders by year/month and named by day.  you can customize this in options.
See the "explore" button on the toolbar when looking at an image clip to jump to the image folder for the image.

I don't think you should have to change any compatibility settings.. But maybe there is some permission/security thing i don't know about?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version