A simple solution would be a small pop-up window (or whatever equivalent a good programmer can develop) to show a message on the screen simply saying something to the effect: "BOOT PROCESS HAS COMPLETED" or "YOUR SYSTEM IS NOW READY FOR USE" --- you get the idea.
Thanks in advance to all your ideas and efforts.
work for you, also, it's easy enough to adapt. If it doesn't perform as expected there's little chance that it will be changed at this point, so don't be too disappointedIdleRun by Skrommel
Run a program when the CPU is idle.
- Run a program or show a message
- Change settings using Settings in the tray menu
- Shows CPU usage in the tray
To show when Windows is finished loading, just place a shortcut to it in your startup folder!
- 20070112 - v1.0: Added affinity to make it work properly on dual cpu/core systems.
- 20070118 - v1.2: Retrieves the number of processors for correct calculations on multi core systems..