ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: abbreviations importer

<< < (11/16) > >>

Harrie:
You most definitely need a page for your apps, jgpaiva.   :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Well, being late as usual (but I have bloody taxes to blame that on), I've checked it out.  It's beautiful, lovely!  It's all working for caps now, it's expanding fast, and it took a huge file without a hitch.  It's very usable.  Now there is one last thing I notice, and I just know I did not specify this, despite you thanking me for my testing.  Got the caps just right for words, but if you have a phrase, like "tpw" for "the patient was," and you want "The patient was," you get this: The Patient Was.  I have booked a flight to Jupiter on the chance you want to come and get me now, and do me in.   :o  But I might cancel it on the idea that you programmers are always endlessly improving, changing, and otherwise meddling with your codes.  <grin> 

Thanks for your input, Carol.  I wouldn't have noticed it, not choosing space for my trigger, but in fact the majority of people do use space.  I really love that you can choose from so many triggers with this program. 

Kind of fun to watch it grow! 

jgpaiva:
Got the caps just right for words, but if you have a phrase, like "tpw" for "the patient was," and you want "The patient was," you get this: The Patient Was. 
-Harrie (April 10, 2006, 07:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's true, i made it like that because i understood you thought it should work like that. No problem, i'll fix it and post again ;)

Yes I am using the space trigger
-Carol Haynes (April 10, 2006, 03:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well.. Since i'll be updating this script, i guess i'll fix that problem too ;)

Harrie:
I hope it is an easy fix, jgpaiva, and I apologize for being unclear.  I should know better, an excellent VBA programmer/friend of mine has repeatedly told me to be clear and concise and exact when expressing what I want.....eek! 

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Carol Haynes:
Yes I am using the space trigger
-Carol Haynes (April 10, 2006, 03:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well.. Since i'll be updating this script, i guess i'll fix that problem too ;)
-jgpaiva (April 10, 2006, 07:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Keeps you out of mischief  :Thmbsup:

jgpaiva:
Ok.. The new version is uploaded.
It now features:

* Version naming ;)
* Space trigger problem solved
* Capitalization of only the first letter in the hotstring
.ahk file: http://jgpaiva.dcmembers.com/CS/HotStringScriptCreator/HotStringScriptCreator.ahk
.exe file: http://jgpaiva.dcmembers.com/CS/HotStringScriptCreator/HotStringScriptCreator.exe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version