ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: abbreviations importer

<< < (10/16) > >>

jgpaiva:
Seems to work really nicely. You can even enter other keyboard keys like ENTER (just add {enter}) etc. (For details of all the keys you can use see the AHK help file for the SEND command).
-Carol Haynes (April 09, 2006, 09:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Glad you like it!

The only 'bug' I have found using it is when you use the GUI element to create the script you have to enter a trigger everytime whereas all the other fields are remembered from the .INI file.-Carol Haynes (April 09, 2006, 09:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
You are using a "space" trigger (i.e. a literal space, or a tab), right?
Those triggers aren't saved, but all others are supposed to be saved.

If you don't enter a trigger the script generated has quite a bit missing.
-Carol Haynes (April 09, 2006, 09:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
I forgot to fix that last time around. But it's fixed now, without any trigger, the generated script is similar to the other ones.
I've uploaded a new version that has that issue fixed.

Wow, all forms of caps/no caps working.  I appreciate so much all your work on this, jgpaiva.  I really do.  Each improvement has been one more step to a really cool program.  I can't wait to get off work this evening and try it out.  You are simply....

SpoilerAWESOME!

-Harrie (April 09, 2006, 07:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

:-[ :-[ Thanks.. But your patience testing all those errors was really very important!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

.ahk file: http://jgpaiva.dcmembers.com/CS/HotStringScriptCreator/HotStringScriptCreator.ahk
.exe file: http://jgpaiva.dcmembers.com/CS/HotStringScriptCreator/HotStringScriptCreator.exe

Carol Haynes:
Thanks - I'll check out the new version.

Can I suggest you add links to your downloads in your signature so they are quick to find (I know you quoted it here but it would save looking for links). Also how about adding a version number as a comment.

mouser:
i've been trying to get jgpaiva to set up a little page of his growing list of apps :)

jgpaiva:
Thanks - I'll check out the new version.

Can I suggest you add links to your downloads in your signature so they are quick to find (I know you quoted it here but it would save looking for links). Also how about adding a version number as a comment.
-Carol Haynes (April 09, 2006, 06:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
:) As mouser said, i need a page. I have too much scripts to fit in my sign ;)
I think next week or so, i'll have time to do it.

You didn't get to say, are you or are you not using a space trigger?
As for the version, yes, it does make sense and i'll add it in the upcoming versions.

Carol Haynes:
Yes I am using the space trigger

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version