ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: abbreviations importer

<< < (3/16) > >>

Harrie:
Pure fun is right! 

I don't know how to thank you, jgpaiva.  This is so beautiful.  The tooltip works perfectly now, just perfectly.  The GUI is great.  The whole importer action, though, that's so fantastic. 

Have a beer on me.  It's a lot more than I really expected when I first started this thread.  A great script!   :Thmbsup:

brotherS:
I don't know how to thank you, jgpaiva.
-Harrie (March 02, 2006, 06:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
Only 2 of 152 ideas here:
- you could donate a few bucks to jgpaiva - just click the $ below his nick
- and you could donate money to the AutoHotkey project (click here) - which made this all possible

:Thmbsup:

Harrie:
Thanks, brotherS.  Excellent suggestions!

jgpaiva:
Well, Harrie.. In attachment is what looks like the last funcional and complete version of this script.
Notice that it's more recent than the one I sent you through e-mail for testing. Now, I fixed the gui (the listview didn't come all the way down, and some buttons weren't aligned) and reused some code to reduce the file size (and general confusion ;)).
I also made another script, that allows you to check a file for repeated entries of a string.
This other script, although functional, doesn't tell you how many times the string is repeated and might preform *very* slowly with big files

35 pages worth of phrases when I opened it with MS Word
-Harrie (March 01, 2006, 11:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
(so, better leave that one out ;) )

.ahk file: http://jgpaiva.dcmembers.com/CS/HotStringScriptCreator/HotStringScriptCreator.ahk
.exe file: http://jgpaiva.dcmembers.com/CS/HotStringScriptCreator/HotStringScriptCreator.exe

Harrie:
A duplicate checker - great!  jgpaiva, with this one I get an error at line 59, right here:

(Line 59 here) >CreateFile:
  Gui,Submit
  GoSub CreateFile
  return 

Says it is a duplicate label. 

Just tell me what to do and I'll do it.  Edit:  Will probably be checking here again this evening.  The world calls for a few outside errands.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version