ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (98/156) > >>

Ath:
The condition tray icon still refuses to 'stick' after logout/login.
-armus2112 (July 06, 2016, 12:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
You could try the SysTrayIconsManage tool I created for NANY2016.

armus2112:
I appreciate the recommendation for SysTrayIconsManage. It is certainly a workaround, but I hope skwire can figure out how to solve the tray issue.

skwire:
I appreciate the recommendation for SysTrayIconsManage. It is certainly a workaround
-armus2112 (July 06, 2016, 02:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Does Ath's workaround work for you?

I hope skwire can figure out how to solve the tray issue.-armus2112 (July 06, 2016, 02:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, I do not know how to fix it.  I've researched, tried a few things that didn't work, and put it aside.  I realise that seems terribly apathetic, but please understand that I write freeware simply as a hobby when I have spare time.  Moreover, I don't use the Windows "hide icons" feature.  That is, I enable the "Always show all icons and notifications on the taskbar" option and use PS Tray Factory to manage tray icons instead.

armus2112:
No, I didn't try out SysTrayIconsManage. From reading the description it could workaround the issue. I just am not motivated to use workarounds such as this. By the way, thank you for trying to resolve the tray icon issue. I just wanted to do my part and report the issue to you. I understand completely about freeware, I'm sure this is a very time-consuming thing to take on  :)

Dogmeat:
Perhaps make the main windows a little larger so that the status update doesn't overwrite most of the day's weather forecast.

See attachment.

Thanks,

DM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version