ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (96/156) > >>

DjPete1959:
yep use them at your will.
Bugger re charges, figured that may be the case.
Oh well I still love the program and it's the best I have found as I wanted one so I could see the image with weather as in sun or cloud and yours does all that very nicely, thanks.

DjPete1959:
Medium version attached. Slightly smaller font size meant that there was no need to have to align them vertically so they are all uniform and a lot tidier.

I had a thought to make them different colors depending on the temp eg red over say 30, orange from 30 to 20 then blue from 20 down to -20 or whatever but then thought it may not be readable on some taskbars.
But if they were done in a reversed colored box with white text and changing bg color that would work.
An idea. But I'm not capable of doing the box version..lol
Maybe I can inspire someone else?

alphat:
Love the app. One of the few weather apps that provides customisable tray icons. I have one problem though. I've installed sWeather on Windows 10 and configured it to have both the condition and temp icons in the tray. This works fine until I restart the PC and then it only shows the temp icon. The condition icon is hidden and when I turn it back on in the Win 10 notifications settings it only appears again until I restart the PC. Any suggestions as to why this is happening?  FYI if I turn off the temp icon in sWeather then the condition icon always appears in the system tray.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

DjPete1959:
already discussed a few threads up. this is a known issue without a fix as yet

alphat:
Ok understand.  Is it possible there is some coding issue with the Shell_NotifyIcon API calls regarding unique identifiers for each icon? 

Just a suggestion - I'm obviously not across how this is coded.  As a previous post says, Weather Watcher is able to display two icons without any issue
so there may be an example somewhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version