ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (90/156) > >>

tomos:
^ not sure if it has changed,
but it's under:
menu: Options >Configure [F3]
-tomos (May 24, 2016, 10:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
Whom are you responding to?
-Mal (May 24, 2016, 10:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

sorry if not clear, the '^' meant I was responding to previous post, i.e. to you.
Once you've opened the configure dialogue, as skwire says:
"do a search, and double-click the location you want to add"

Mal:
^ not sure if it has changed,
but it's under:
menu: Options >Configure [F3]
-tomos (May 24, 2016, 10:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
Whom are you responding to?
-Mal (May 24, 2016, 10:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

sorry if not clear, the '^' meant I was responding to previous post, i.e. to you.
Once you've opened the configure dialogue, as skwire says:
"do a search, and double-click the location you want to add"
-tomos (May 24, 2016, 11:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
Oh, I get it. I thought I need the 'add' option to add a location. I went to the 'Lookup' option and typed in a city and it automatically listed all the cities in the world with this name and then selected it and don't even need the 'add' option. Wow! Lovely program. Thanks so much for your help.

skwire:
Oh, I get it. I thought I need the 'add' option to add a location. I went to the 'Lookup' option and typed in a city and it automatically listed all the cities in the world with this name and then selected it and don't even need the 'add' option.-Mal (May 24, 2016, 11:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

No worries, I can see how you the interface would be a bit confusing.  I'll find some time to integrate an add button.

Wow! Lovely program. Thanks so much for your help.-Mal (May 24, 2016, 11:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're very welcome and thanks for your kind words.  Also, cheers to all who jump in on these threads to help me out.  =]

Mal:
Oh, I get it. I thought I need the 'add' option to add a location. I went to the 'Lookup' option and typed in a city and it automatically listed all the cities in the world with this name and then selected it and don't even need the 'add' option.-Mal (May 24, 2016, 11:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

No worries, I can see how you the interface would be a bit confusing.  I'll find some time to integrate an add button.
-skwire (May 24, 2016, 12:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
I searched online how to use it and found some sites mentioning an "add" option above "edit". Because this option was missing, I mistakenly assumed that it doesn't work on my computer. But now everything is working fine and it's really a beautiful program. Thank you very much and good luck.

armus2112:
Hi, I really love sweather. I had been using Mike Singer's 'Weather Watcher' for many years, but now that the older version no longer functions and the latest version requires is subscription model based, I was looking for an alternative.

I have one question please. v1.6.5.1.

See screenshot, I have the Refresh Time set to 15 min. I would expect the 'Updated:' to reflect a time within the last 15 minutes, but I am not seeing this. 'Updated' is showing a value over an hour old.

Thank you.Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version