ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (59/156) > >>

NunoEspadinha:
I can add one more location and test the suggested above.. I'll keep you posted..

NunoEspadinha:
Ok.. here's some news. I've added London so now i have 3 cities, and it works A LOT better.. almost no problems at all.. not even after hibernation or screensavers.. It seems to be working perfectly!! Will keep checking, and any other update i'll let you know.
One thing i've noticed.. everytime i restart windows the icon (sun, rain, etc.) always disappear from the tray.. back to the "Only show notifications" status. The temperature one is always there on the tray without problems
BTW.. it would be a good idea to put a link for this forum at the Help tab (for example)

Keep it up!!

skwire:
One thing i've noticed.. everytime i restart windows the icon (sun, rain, etc.) always disappear from the tray.. back to the "Only show notifications" status. The temperature one is always there on the tray without problems-NunoEspadinha (July 16, 2014, 01:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

When it does this, what happens if you choose the Options > Reset tray icon positions from the menu?

BTW.. it would be a good idea to put a link for this forum at the Help tab (for example)-NunoEspadinha (July 16, 2014, 01:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

In the Help > About box, there is a Forum button.

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

NunoEspadinha:
 ;D My bad about missing the forum button

Will try the reset thingy tomorrow and will post the result here

NunoEspadinha:
Ok.. tried again and again.. The icon always disappears from my tray after a re-start and the "Reset tray icon positions" does not solve the problem. Tried in the menu and with the right click/reset in both icon and temperature... also the F6
All the rest is working perfectly after adding a 3rd location..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version