ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (44/156) > >>

joiwind:
@joiwind:

Website | Download
v1.4.4 - 2013-06-10
    ! Converted temps weren't displaying properly for the entire 10-day
      forecast.  (Thanks, joiwind)

Thank you.  =]
-skwire (July 10, 2013, 02:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks skwire  :Thmbsup:

skwire:
@dshoup: If you set up a few different locations and then switch between them using the blue arrows, do the tray icons update properly?

dshoup:
@dshoup[/b]: If you set up a few different locations and then switch between them using the blue arrows, do the tray icons update properly?
-skwire (July 10, 2013, 03:36 PM)
--- End quote ---
I set up a second location and both the temperature and condition system tray icons change correctly if I change locations, but neither location is automatically updating.  I did notice that things automatically updated a couple of times yesterday...but then it stopped updating later in the day.  It also automatically updated this morning when I resumed from hybrid sleep, but has not updated in the 1h I have had the computer running.

J-Mac:
Last night and this morning it appears that the service was down. No data, no icons, etc. Looked like this:

[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb]

Jim

skwire:
Yep, I've noticed it's been a bit spotty the past few days.  Seems better today for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version