ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (91/156) > >>

skwire:
Hi, armus2112, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :Thmbsup:

See screenshot, I have the Refresh Time set to 15 min. I would expect the 'Updated:' to reflect a time within the last 15 minutes, but I am not seeing this. 'Updated' is showing a value over an hour old.-armus2112 (May 30, 2016, 11:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

There are two timers at play here: 1) sWeather's and 2) Yahoo!'s.  sWeather reports the time that the Yahoo! Weather API reports and Yahoo! appear to update their results only hourly (as best I can tell).  Switching weather APIs is really not an option as the majority of the good ones are not free anymore and their cost is well outside the amount of donations I get for sWeather.

armus2112:
Thanks for the reply. Just a suggestion, add something like this:

'Last provider update: Mon 30 May 2016 12:05 PM EDT'

skwire:
Thanks, I'll change that in the next update.

armus2112:
Is anyone having trouble with both the temp and condition automatically showing in the tray at logon? I have set both as 'Show icon and notifications' in Windows 7. Click "OK" in the Windows 'Customize' dialog. Log out. Login. Only the Temp icon shows. I obviously want both icons to show at logon time. Not sure if my Windows 7 is to blame here ?

EDIT: My screenshot of the 'Customize' setting is showing the settings after I had set both as 'Show icon and notifications' and saved those settings, then I logged out, logged in and visited the settings again, and the Conditions icon reverted to 'Only show notifications'. It does not save. Same happens in a fresh Win7 install in Virtual Box. Sorry for the confusion there.

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

Deozaan:
Is anyone having trouble with both the temp and condition automatically showing in the tray at logon? I have set both as 'Show icon and notifications' in Windows 7. Click "OK" in the Windows 'Customize' dialog. Log out. Login. Only the Temp icon shows. I obviously want both icons to show at logon time. Not sure if my Windows 7 is to blame here ?
[ Invalid Attachment ][ Invalid Attachment ]
-armus2112 (June 10, 2016, 04:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Your screenshot shows that one is set to only show notifications, the other is set to always show the icon and notifications.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version