ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Error EX4: DBISAM Engine Error #11013

<< < (14/18) > >>

mouser:
Ok can you try the new download.. I'm trying now to retry when it gets a locked database file.. i don't know if this will work, let's see.

Error or not, paste me another screenshot of your stats with the new version.

mouser:
Come on guys, give me some good news  :P

spknapp:
I uninstalled the version that works good, and installed your latest version. Immediately on startup it threw

I clicked OK and it went away. I then went into options to change the tweak Temp Directory setting and when I clicked "Accept" I got

followed by

Left-clicking on the tray icon gives me

every time I left-click on the icon. When I open the main window it looks wrong

I have exited and restarted CH+S with the same reults.

This is the same thing that has happened the last three times I have tried your "latest" versions.

mouser:
can you screenshot me the Statistics tab?

deepskytraveler:
Downloaded the latest alpha version per your 6:20PM post.  Just ran through a quick sequence of capturing clips. No problems. Dragged and dropped clips between folders in the tree. No problems at first. However after clicking around a half dozen or so times on different folders in the tree I began getting multiple access exceptions. Once they were all dismissed I was unable to switch to a different folder. Exited and restarted CHS. Was able to recreate the same problem. Exited and restarted CHS again. This time the grid window looked like this...

Just had to try it one more time...restarted CHS the grid window looked as I expected it to...

Here's my stats page...

Going to call it a night. Will be out of pocket until Saturday afternoon. But will be glad to continue to test.

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version