ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Error EX4: DBISAM Engine Error #11013

<< < (12/18) > >>

spknapp:
I don't know what you did, but you went backwards. Just downloaded "latest" version per your requestMark and spknapp,

Can you download the latest alpha and give that a whirl?
--- End quote ---
and upon starting it up was promptly presented with

clicking OK dismissed it. I get the same error EVERY time I left-click on the tray icon. Bringing up the main window give me a bad looking one

so I closed down CH+S. Upon restarting the program I am presented with

and clicking OK dismissed it. Again, every time I left-click the tray icon I get

I'm going back to the version I loaded yesterday because it was working perfectly fine.

mouser:
Maybe you can try the different temp file settings tweaks you tried before?

Im 99% certain these problems are related to a security software locking the temporary files, if you can only disable the scanning inside the folder you configure for the temporary access, that should solve it (of course that doesn't help others)

spknapp:
As you can see, it's set to the same setting as the version that doesn't throw errors:

mouser:
yes but id like to see if it might work now when you go back to the default of database temp directory.
unlikely but possible..

deepskytraveler:
Uninstalled and deleted the old database. Installed the latest alpha,  2.09.02, and getting the same errors as spknapp.

On startup....

After a ctrl-c...

The errors dismiss and CHS continues to run. The grid doesn't look as I expect it to look and none of the grid presets are showing in the pulldown....

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version