ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Error EX4: DBISAM Engine Error #11013

<< < (5/18) > >>

mouser:
Ok guys so see if this fixes the ridiculous error about "Modifactionate":
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/clipboardhelpandspell/downloads/alpha/ClipboardHelpAndSpellSetup.exe

Assuming yes, let's resume the hunt for the remaining errors -- let me know what other errors you get now with this version.

I apologize for the frustration and appreciate your help tracking these bugs down and exterminating them.

deepskytraveler:
No, I'm not running Microsoft Security Essentials. Would the data from the access violation that loops following one or more DBISAM errors be of value to you?

Mark

mouser:
I suspect only the first error is of any real import -- the rest *probably* just reflect the cascade of problems caused by the first.

spknapp:
Ok guys so see if this fixes the ridiculous error-mouser (October 11, 2011, 10:04 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, I don't get that error any more, but everytime I left-click on the tray icon I get the

I also see a lot of

mouser:
bizzarre.

let's try to narrow things down a bit.  exit program and restart it.

(stop as soon as you see any error when performing steps below):

give it a second or two to start up -- does it show balloon messages about starting up and being ready?

no errors yet?

ok now right-click on the icon and choose "show main window"

does the main window show ok? and no errors yet?

if so, go to menu View->Options and then "Backup/Maintenance" tab, and click the "Now" button located at top middle.

any errors yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version