Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 30, 2014, 02:01:00 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Auspex Build 1.3.5.109 uploaded  (Read 2493 times)
timns

Veni, vidi, debuggi

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 02, 2011, 09:44:34 AM »

Minor fixes based on a couple of recent error reports.

Download link here
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 01:24:31 PM by timns » Logged

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 12:01:14 PM »

Tim, regarding update posts -- many of us have started doing this:

• We keep one thread for each application's official update announcements.
  • When the application is updated, we modify the first post in the thread to reflect the lastest version -- including the version number and date in the subject.
  • Then we post s reply on that thread which also announces the new version and changes and bumps the topic.
  • We usually make this thread sticky.

For example see http://www.donationcoder....um/index.php?topic=3375.0

I think it makes more sense than starting a new topic with each new release.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 12:19:37 PM by mouser » Logged
timns

Veni, vidi, debuggi

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 12:17:17 PM »

Okey doke.

Ath
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 01:18:58 PM »

But my major gripe about these new posts is, that there's no download-link provided, nor a link to the main post...

jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 01:24:32 PM »

But my major gripe about these new posts is, that there's no download-link provided, nor a link to the main post...
I think maybe the problem here is that there's no central point for downloading timns software. Maybe it's time an account in the dcmembers server is set up? How about if you gave DC updater a try, timns? Wink

timns

Veni, vidi, debuggi

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 01:24:53 PM »

I'll clean that up from now on.

timns

Veni, vidi, debuggi

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 01:25:46 PM »

I think maybe the problem here is that there's no central point for downloading timns software. Maybe it's time an account in the dcmembers server is set up? How about if you gave DC updater a try, timns? Wink

Yes mouser was talking about that with me a short time ago. At some point I'll 'bring it into the fold'

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.04s | Server load: 0.72 ]