Just wanted to say you have a great product, I love it. This is as good as Snagit, which I used previously and has more features!
I encountered an issue that has been making my life a bit more difficult:
Steps to reproduce
1. Take Screenshot
2. Enable image selector mode (click on object select mode button in the sidebar to disable it, if enabled)
3. Select an area of image
4. Copy and paste it anywhere (i.e. to clone the image area).
4a. Ensure object is configured to have no border/shadow, etc.
5. Save image
6. Notice there are no borders around pasted image object in work area
7. View or paste saved image in outside application (e.g. Windows Picture Viewer, MS Word)
8. Notice lines around pasted object.
View attached image for more info
After completion of the modifications, use the "Capture > Capture Image of ScreenshotCaptor Window" feature to take a screenshot of the working area. Crop the screen capture and use the resulting image.