ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The March 2011 6th Anniversary Fundraiser Has Begun! Cheer for Victory Thread

<< < (34/35) > >>

Ath:
Anyone can imagine how difficult it is to write this message with crossed fingers?  :o
-JoTo (April 01, 2011, 03:34 AM)
--- End quote ---
I've been typing this way since I put in my sign-up for a few nice items in the drawing :tellme: so my hands are a bit cramped now :'(

cranioscopical:
This an extremely gratifying result.

The astonishing amount raised, almost three times the stated target, is the more remarkable because of the prevailing, harsh economic climate.

I take it to be an incandescent endorsement of DonationCoder as it stands.

rgdot:
Wow. Congrats to all.

Josh:
I guess we have to overcome those shortcomings that lotusrootstarch mentioned. Obviously people dislike DoCo ;-)

Good job, DoCo team!

wraith808:
I guess we have to overcome those shortcomings that lotusrootstarch mentioned. Obviously people dislike DoCo ;-)

Good job, DoCo team!
-Josh (April 01, 2011, 08:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

As contentious as lotusrootstarch might be in arguing his points, I'd caution against making this a 'referendum' to continue with no changes; I do think that there is a need to continue to evolve.  I just don't believe in change for the sake of change, but change directed by mouser's idea for the site, and the members of the site.

... I hope that made sense.  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version