ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The March 2011 6th Anniversary Fundraiser Has Begun! Cheer for Victory Thread

<< < (33/35) > >>

wraith808:
@ $14,111 now,
I was thinking a good number to finish up on - but forgot it's got another 6 hours or so to go 'over there' before the day is done :)
-tomos (March 31, 2011, 04:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

I still haven't donated yet... waiting 'til the end like I always do on fundraisers :)

(In at 11:22PM local time... and we're now well over 14k!)

mouser:
We did it!

We broke past our top fundraising goals and passed our record fundraising amount from 2009. Awesome.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!

This was really an awesome month and a great experience.

Looks like time to call it a wrap!

JavaJones:
I am super proud of this community. Awesome, awesome, and awesome again. Congratulations to DC and to all of us. :)

- Oshyan

Deozaan:
Hooray!

JoTo:
WOW!  :)  :)  :)

What a result! I am proud to be a small gear in this great community.

It was amazing this month to wait till next day to see what comes next. And i got lot of nice readings, hints and some programs from it.

Thank you to all contributors to make this possible and i hope i have the opportunity to be a contributor in 2 years at the next fundraiser.

And thank you to all donators as well to make it possible that my most loved website in the net is now capable to exist for another 2 years or so.

And last but not least THANKS TO MOUSER! Our cheese of cheesys, our beef in the burger, our man who mouser us all the time in the IRC channel, and of course our always squeaking gear that make all this here possible (of course with the help of us - but he is mainly the engine that drive us to the events like N.A.N.Y, fundraiser, mass suicide  :huh: ...errr cancel the last please  :-[ ).  :D

Now i just hope (Attention: Pure egoism follows) that i am one of the winners of the giveaway drawing.  :P Anyone can imagine how difficult it is to write this message with crossed fingers?  :o

Fundraiser celebration is over now...but don't let celebration stop here. Let's celebrate now the results, the winners of the upcoming drawing and our community in it's all for the next 2 years. Then we end this celebration season and just begin a new one with a new fundraiser.

THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL OF THIS GREAT PLACE!

Greetings
JoTo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version