ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Starcraft II: the couch-potato experience!

<< < (3/3)

lotusrootstarch:
Thanks for the collection. Watching these SC2 game vids on full 1080p is certainly a joy in life!! :D

I recently downloaded the big GSL collection (4 seaons) on demonoid.me, but I reckon I probably should finish watching the vids on your list first.  :Thmbsup:

ecaradec:
This shows up in my twitter feed today with a good timing : http://www.sc-replay.com/

worstje:
Yeah, I know of such sites. :) Casters use sites like those to get the games they cast, if they aren't sent to them by their viewers who want to see a game in specific cast.

However, those replays are ingame and without commentary (obviously) and as such mostly meant for players to learn and study. If you are into playing, I think it is a great resource, but I don't think it is a suitable resource for the couch potato experience I am 'selling' here: people watching Starcraft II as a spectator sport.

Thanks for the link though!

worstje:
Just a bump so people know I am still posting here. The last two games I added (I mark new games with the :Thmbsup: icon in the topic start) are especially entertaining and very recommended to watch.

Added:
MorroW vs Losira - ZvP on Tal Darim Altar: Best-of-1. Epic game between pro-gamers that play in Korea. Starts out hilarious and promises to be a boring game, but it ends up as a total hoot due to the skill of the players involved. Must-watch.
MorroW vs mini - ZvT on Typhon Peaks: Best-of-1. Great game full of funny moments. The outcome becomes apparent about halfway through, but this one you watch for the execution alone.

Deozaan:
MorroW vs Losira - ZvP on Tal Darim Altar: Best-of-1. Epic game between pro-gamers that play in Korea. Starts out hilarious and promises to be a boring game, but it ends up as a total hoot due to the skill of the players involved. Must-watch.
MorroW vs mini - ZvT on Typhon Peaks: Best-of-1. Great game full of funny moments. The outcome becomes apparent about halfway through, but this one you watch for the execution alone.
-worstje (April 08, 2011, 05:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Those were really fun. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version