ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Official Fundraiser Blog Day by Day

<< < (4/7) > >>

mouser:
Fundraiser Day 14 slipped by.

mouser:
Ok fundraiser Day 15, the half-way point.. We sprinted for the first leg of the marathon and now we're just going to walk out the cramps until we get our breath back.  Well at least speaking for myself I got socked with some other work and have just caught up and gotten clear to return to DC coding.. So expect some more updates from me this week.

Meanwhile, DC member Timns, was nice enough to write us a mini-review, of a very attractive looking desktop clock software; you can read it here.

mouser:
It's Day 16 of the Fundraiser, and to commemorate our 6th anniversary birthday, DC member skwire has released a fun little utility to help you keep track of the birthdays of friends and families, and whether you've sent them a card/gift yet.  It's one of those clever little single-purpose utilities that hits the spot and fills a need.

Read more, download, and discuss "Birthdays": here.

mouser:
It's day 17 of the fundraiser.. It's about that time when I wonder if anyone reads these little updates.  Regardless, the show goes on!

EDIT:  I've been told to not make the damn fundraiser updates so damn depressing! POINT TAKEN!  :)

There's nothing to be depressed about the fundraiser -- we're doing great and nearly at the goal line!!  I didn't mean to suggest the fundraiser wasn't going well -- I just meant that people were probably getting sick of my daily boring fundraiser updates.  But I shall adopt a less somber tone from here on out I promise.

And if you want to join us in more celebratory cheering about the fundraiser, join us on this thread which is active and which everyone is welcome to post on!

For today, DC member wraith808 wrote a very cool round up of software tools useful to people traditional pen-and-paper running role playing games.  If that's something of interest to you, check out "https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=26088.0".

mouser:
Day 18 of the Fundraiser.  Once again DC member Skwire comes through with a small utility based on a request made on the Coding Snacks section of our forum.

The original request was for a utility that could sort a list of lines based on some text in the middle of the lines.  Skwire's solution, Regex Text Sorter, goes one step further and let's you sort lines based on any criteria that can be captured by a regular expression.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version