Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 24, 2014, 06:24:19 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Fundraiser ONE-A-DAY Planning Calendar, Please Volunteer  (Read 16057 times)
jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2011, 11:32:27 AM »

Put me up for tomorrow, I'll release this coding snack!

timns
Supporting Member

Veni, vidi, debuggi

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2011, 11:42:44 AM »

beerchug

cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2011, 04:11:21 PM »

I don't feel _quite_ as motivated if it's just me peeing into the wind here

Okay, I don't like to think of your efforts as just a plash in the fan.
You've 'guilted' me into an even shorter mini review than the micro-mini piece that's coming later this month.

Funny, most of the stuff I use is either too small/boring to merit a review or far too complex to consider.

Chris
jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2011, 02:08:06 PM »

I ended up changing the coding snack since the other one was already resolved. Here's the new release: http://www.donationcoder....rum/index.php?topic=26021

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2011, 02:17:01 PM »

Thanks jgp! I've added it to the fundraiser blog along with some encouragement for people to make requests.
JavaJones
Review 2.0 Designer
Charter Member

« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2011, 03:12:18 PM »

Is this pretty much a "whatever you want/are willing/able to do/submit, we'll take" kind of situation? If so I'll assume my CrashPlan review for later in the month is a go. I just need to nail down a date.

- Oshyan

The New Adventures of Oshyan Greene - A life in pictures...
timns
Supporting Member

Veni, vidi, debuggi

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2011, 09:36:36 PM »

I just uploaded my software for the 10th day of the fundraiser.

You can read about it and try it here

timns
Supporting Member

Veni, vidi, debuggi

« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2011, 03:05:42 PM »

I'm changing my pledge on the 16th - it'll be a software mini-review instead. I simply won't have time to finish the little application I was working on with my current worky workload.  undecided

Apologies: but hopefully a nice software review will do the trick.

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2011, 09:38:52 PM »

we need some more volunteers!
wraith808
Supporting Member

"In my dreams, I always do it right."

« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2011, 11:42:20 PM »

I'm working on an article about Bringing the computer into PnP RPGaming that I can commit to- it's almost done, so you can put it anywhere.  I'm also working on a couple of other things, but I can't commit yet- I'm not sure if they'll be done.  But I'm furiously working on them!

timns
Supporting Member

Veni, vidi, debuggi

« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2011, 09:07:33 PM »

I just posted my 'something' for the 16th here. To wit: a mini-review.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 09:11:54 PM by timns; Reason: The twit spelt \"to wit\" wrong » Logged

wraith808
Supporting Member

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2011, 11:49:11 PM »

I never got an answer on my article- let me know if that's ok for a submission, and a good day to release it.

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2011, 12:18:42 AM »

sorry wraith, but yeah your good, go for it!
and timns -- thank you!
Ath
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2011, 02:30:19 AM »

Ok, I'm working on another coding snack, that I can have finished & polished enough to be released on the 19th. No teaser screenshots, as it's a command-line utility.

wraith808
Supporting Member

« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2011, 12:15:31 AM »

I've posted mine- I didn't know where to put it, so move it if necessary. 

http://www.donationcoder....26088.msg241939#msg241939

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2011, 02:42:06 PM »

Is this pretty much a "whatever you want/are willing/able to do/submit, we'll take" kind of situation? If so I'll assume my CrashPlan review for later in the month is a go.

yep! just tell me a date and i'll pencil you in!
JavaJones
Review 2.0 Designer
Charter Member

« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2011, 03:48:30 PM »

OK. Let's go for March 28th then. Wish I could do it earlier but I think that's realistic and at least a date I can hit. Wink I'll try to think of something else I can do sooner.

- Oshyan

The New Adventures of Oshyan Greene - A life in pictures...
phitsc
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2011, 04:21:45 PM »

I'd have a Some-Android-Widgets micro review ready if you want that.

Ath
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2011, 04:25:06 PM »

Well, as an Android user, I'm interested thumbs up

cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2011, 04:32:55 PM »

I'd have a Some-Android-Widgets micro review ready if you want that.

As a non-user of Android I too would be interested.

Chris
phitsc
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2011, 11:25:29 AM »

Here you go: http://www.donationcoder....rum/index.php?topic=26148

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2011, 11:41:29 AM »

Thanks phitsc!  thumbs up
phitsc
Honorary Member

« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2011, 03:57:18 PM »

I'll post a follow-up with some Android app micro-reviews (I guess nano-review would be a better fit Wink ) in a few minutes.

Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.044s | Server load: 0.08 ]