ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

FEBRUARY SOFTWARE DRAWING RESULTS - POSTED!

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
Ok, we have the winners for february's giveaways, as calculated with the prize optimizer.

Winners of 'True Launch Bar' (6):
 allen
 aruvam
 dantheman
 Hellie
 imtrobin
 Rover
Winners of 'ACDSee Pro' (3):
 jroad
 superboyac
 tinyvillager

All winners have now been notified by email to their forum email address;  if you do not confirm via email that you still want your prize it will be given to someone else.

And hey, if you didn't win this time, don't be sad, just enter to win in march's giveaway.

Curious about how we award prizes?  See https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1684.0
Note that winning something one month reduces your chances of winning the next month, and being helpful on the forum increases your chances.

Rover:
I can't stand the pressure....
I hope I win

taichimaster:
Congratulations guys/gals!!  :Thmbsup:

superboyac:
Suh-weet!!  This is probably the biggest thing I've ever won in my life.  The next closest would be the mag-lite I got at a company picnic 3 years ago.

I'd like to thank my parents, without them, none of this would be possible.  And my computer, who has stood behind 100%.  And to all the terrible software out there which have turned me into a cynical, pessimistic, cranky, and anal poweruser.

Thanks mouser and DC!

brotherS:
I'd like to thank my parents, without them, none of this would be possible.  And my computer, who has stood behind 100%.
-superboyac (March 01, 2006, 12:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version