ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Microsoft unveils new UI prototype - Windows 8?

<< < (12/13) > >>

40hz:
Sounds like a typical Sony story to me.  That's soooo Sony.  They tease you with amazing innovations and hardware, yet they never seem to be able to strike that perfect balance in their technology.  There's always something missing.  And nobody makes perfect devices, but the "something missing" for Sony always seems to be a backbreaker that makes.  Whenever I get Sony things, i quickly find myself saying, "If it could only do [whatever] it would PERFECT!"  And then I try to look for an alternative...
-superboyac (June 06, 2011, 12:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1. Truer words were never spoken. They always give you everything but that last 2%.  ;D

app103:
Problem with the Targus Stowaway fold-ups was that they were device specific. AFAIK they only did them for the Palm, Handspring, and Clie.
-40hz (June 06, 2011, 12:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

They also made them for the HP Jornada (what I have) and iPaq.

40hz:
^Ah - the Journada! That was another neat little PDA.  :Thmbsup:

Stoic Joker:
I had one for my Sony Clie until that died. I ended up giving my keyboard to a friend who had one that still worked.

I really miss my Clie. It was a simple and reliable device that didn't try to do too much. But what it did do, it did brilliantly. I wrote the entire first draft of a book on that little bugger. Too bad Sony scrapped it's PDAs and went completely over to smartphones.-40hz (June 06, 2011, 12:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

You want another one (Sony Clie that is)? I got one sitting in the closet I never could figure out a use for.

40hz:
I had one for my Sony Clie until that died. I ended up giving my keyboard to a friend who had one that still worked.

I really miss my Clie. It was a simple and reliable device that didn't try to do too much. But what it did do, it did brilliantly. I wrote the entire first draft of a book on that little bugger. Too bad Sony scrapped it's PDAs and went completely over to smartphones.-40hz (June 06, 2011, 12:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

You want another one (Sony Clie that is)? I got one sitting in the closet I never could figure out a use for.
-Stoic Joker (June 06, 2011, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks. But I already gave away all my software and accessories and have since moved on to other things. And migrated all that data too. Boy was that ever a pain. Wish I got your offer three years ago! You could have named your price...  ;D (Story of my life.  :-\)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version