ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommendation for removing eye flash

<< < (2/3) > >>

app103:
Actually, my daughter seems to think the cat eye one looks really weird. She says it would be perfect for our cat, which always has that wide eyed scared look.  ;D

vlastimil:
Here is an option, let's call it carpet eyes:

KynloStephen66515:
Actually, my daughter seems to think the cat eye one looks really weird. She says it would be perfect for our cat, which always has that wide eyed scared look.  ;D
-app103 (February 24, 2011, 03:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

The cats eye one makes the poor thing look like its just eaten too many happy pills :|

nosh:
I'm sorry to hear about your cat. IMO, app's second upload looks the best of the lot.

OT:
I try and avoid flash usage altogether whenever I can help it, most automatic cameras are guilty of excessive flash usage and it's the best way to mess up a perfectly good shot. My stupid Nokia refuses to remember the last setting and needs me to switch it off manually each time.  :mad:

tomos:
I'm sorry to hear about your cat. IMO, app's second upload looks the best of the lot.
-nosh (February 24, 2011, 10:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1 on both counts --
I know I said earlier that I prefered app's first shot. It's more realistic, but it's true, it does give that very startled look...

I try and avoid flash usage altogether whenever I can help it, most automatic cameras are guilty of excessive flash usage and it's the best way to mess up a perfectly good shot.
-nosh (February 24, 2011, 10:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

+ 1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version