ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

Weird behavior in remote desktop

<< < (2/2)

jcollum:
I can get the number keys to work in RD, but it's inconsistent. I'll try it more and see if I can see a pattern.
-jcollum (February 24, 2011, 12:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

It does seem to be some sort of focus issue. For instance, if I use Notepad++ then win-G then 9, the number gets typed into the notepad. But using win-G then 9 with outlook, Gridmove "gets" the button press. Beyond that, no idea what's going on. With Visual Studio, VS sometimes gets the button press and other times GM does.

Ath:
What's the OS you are RDP-ing into?

On Win7 hotkey <Win-G> is used to activate the Sidebar gadgets, so focus wouldn't go to GridMove anyway :P

jcollum:
What's the OS you are RDP-ing into?

On Win7 hotkey <Win-G> is used to activate the Sidebar gadgets, so focus wouldn't go to GridMove anyway :P
-Ath (March 25, 2011, 01:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't think that's accurate. I use Win7 on all three systems that I use Gridmove on (Home, Work, Work-via-RDP) and Win+G works on it when the RDP isn't involved.

I suspect there's some sort of delay involved. If I press Win-G then wait 2 seconds or so, it seems like I have better luck with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version