ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us your desktop

(1/6) > >>

wraith808:
We have the show us the view outside of your window (I don't have one in my office, so that's what I haven't posted to that thread), and were talking about desktops, so I figured I'd start this thread.  To be clear, we're talking about your OS desktop, not your hardware. ;)

I'll start it off.  I like a pretty clean desktop, so I don't like icons showing.  My wallpaper changes constantly (I use wallpaper cycler), so the actual image is different at any given time.  But the big thing I use is WinStep Extreme with the Windows 7 theme (it's actually running Vista)... NeXTStart, NeXuS, and Workshelf, along with the module for the time.

Show us your desktop
Full Desktop

Show us your desktop
NextStart Start Menu

Show us your desktop
NeXuS

Show us your desktop
WorkShelf

Anyone else game?

PhilB66:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=4782.0

app103:
Even though we already have an old thread for this, I think a new one might encourage some updated screenshots from everyone, so here's mine...

Main PC (hasn't changed much)

Show us your desktop

with taskbar showing:

Show us your desktop

This dual boots with Ubuntu, but for some reason it is not cooperating today and won't let me make a screenshot, and I can't be bothered to figure out what its problem is right now.

But this is what it looked like the last time I made a screenshot:

Show us your desktop

And my other PC which has been annexed by my daughter for the last 6 months. This one replaces the old snail, which has been permanently retired (I hope).

Show us your desktop

And with taskbar showing:

Show us your desktop

nudone:
hmm, interesting. I may look at WinStep again now that i've seen those screenshots. (I know you recommended it, wraith, in another thread but i'd become too disillusioned to give it another go at that time.)

nosh:
Show us your desktop

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version