ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Most Pirated Software?

<< < (9/13) > >>

40hz:
Well irc comforting peace and consensus on piracy probably is nice to experience. Does it take a whole 5 secs to reach agreement?

-Bamse (February 25, 2011, 07:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Dear Mr. Bamse:

If all the members of DonationCoder got together and agreed to unanimously declare you the smartest person in the room, do you think you might be willing to give it a rest every once in a while?

:)

Bamse:
I am perfectly relaxed with the topic. I am not attaching out of place feelings to it at all. We can debate :)

Btw, there are no "all" ;)

app103:
Well irc comforting peace and consensus on piracy probably is nice to experience. Does it take a whole 5 secs to reach agreement? Good for the group, useless in coming up with ideas on how to monetize/convert piracy ;)
-Bamse (February 25, 2011, 07:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Huh? I was referring to the DC IRC channel, where I have come to know a number of people quite personally, rather than being limited to general software discussions on the forum. I don't know what you are referring to.

Bamse:
I know what you meant unless irc has nothing to do with dc irc. Question is what is limiting though. I look left and right for input, have no focus or personal considerations to wonder about. Don't really care what a handful of people in irc room agree on, together. But no reason to worry about too much unwanted piracy talk, no need to jump on a high horse - very few will post about this for the reasons I have mentioned, main one being most do it them self. Anyone can claim whatever, including the opposite that DC is in fact totally free of piracy, here poor developer only suffer. Like a slaughterhouse, very rude to bring it up! I am convinced no special DC morale exist other than that of self interest, like the rest of the world follows - you think DC, all 200000+ members, is isolated and pure. We disagree.

I am sorry to limit you to general chitchat on the public forums...

app103:
you think DC, all 200000+ members, is isolated and pure. We disagree.
-Bamse (February 25, 2011, 09:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't recall ever saying that. Seems you are disagreeing with your own ideas of what people are, since they certainly aren't mine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version