ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Power Ranger Punches Kid for Accusing Him of Stealing Gloves

<< < (2/4) > >>

f0dder:
Religion might be tasteless, but I think it's even more tasteless to make what appears to be a clothing brand targeted at whatever-fighting-crap-"sports" abusing Jesus' name (I might be a flaming atheist, but I do have an ounce of respect for a few things).

If that's what Power Rangers lead to, I wouldn't want my children to watch that, should I ever spawn any.

Paul Keith:
err...guys...it's in the thread:

Youtube of Jesus Doesn't Tap:

Plus it's not tasteless, it's funny.

SpoilerPower Ranger Punches Kid for Accusing Him of Stealing Gloves

40hz:
Wow Paul!

40hz grits his teeth, closes his eyes, and waits for the inevitable firestorm to ensue, followed shortly after by a moderator locking out the thread.

Paul Keith:
err...that's actually an image linked to the forum where the quote is coincidentally linked to the first comment underneath that youtube reply which coincidentally is being linked here because err... because some posters where wondering about the origins of the Jesus Doesn't Tap message without fully checking the sources.

I'm not supportive of the message nor of the poster but if I didn't post those in a reply - the thread would risk being discussed out of context.

f0dder:
I find the "Jesus Didn't Tap" clothing line offensive, but the "fscking cross" picture to be pretty funny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version