ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Power Ranger Punches Kid for Accusing Him of Stealing Gloves

(1/4) > >>

Paul Keith:

(Houston, Tx) - On February 18, 2011 at the House of Blues during the Legacy Amateur Series MMA show, there was a backstage altercation involving a member of the Legacy event staff and former Mighty Morphin Power Ranger, and owner of the popular MMA clothing line Jesus Didn’t Tap, Jason David Frank.

Multiple sources told TheCageDoor.net that words were exchanged between Frank and the worker in charge of collecting the gloves from the fighters after each fight. According to our sources, the Legacy employee was looking to get the gloves back from one of Franks fighters and after asking several times with no results, he told Frank “C’mon man, Jesus didn’t steal gloves.”

“It’s always a problem getting the gloves back from those guys. I guess he didn’t like my comment so he got in my face,” the 22 year old Legacy employee told TheCageDoor.net via phone.

“I left to go walk the next fighters out and when I come back in, right when I entered the locker room he was right there in my face. He was about an inch away from me. He’s a big guy and I weigh about 150 pounds. I put my hand up in front of me and said, hey man your like twice my size.

As I looked away I saw his fist coming so I clinched up and then he popped me a few more times.”

According to the employee, one of the punches caused his tooth to pierce his lip and required several stitches. He also said that he filed a police report following the altercation.

Frank told TheCageDoor.net via phone that the issue arose after one of his fighter’s gloves came up missing and he was accused of taking the gloves even though he didn’t have them.  After words were exchanged between Frank and the employee, Frank said he warned the employee not to touch him several times.

“He bumped his chest out, put his hands on me and that’s when I defended myself,” Frank said of the altercation.

Mick Maynard, who owns Legacy, said of the incident, “Legacy stance is, no matter what happens you just can’t go around punching people. There are so many better alternatives than punching guys in the face.

Our guys have to be protected, but at the same time they shouldn’t be saying things to provoke people. If there is a problem with ANY of our Legacy Staff, I’m very accessible.”
--- End quote ---

Source

Source

f0dder:
"Jesus Didn't Tap"? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Renegade:
-f0dder (February 23, 2011, 07:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

I kind of liked that. Makes Jesus sound like a bad ass. :)

40hz:
--- End quote ---

Yeah. What's that mean? (or perhaps more 'properly': 'Sup w'that?) :huh:

Renegade:
--- End quote ---

Yeah. What's that mean? (or perhaps more 'properly': 'Sup w'that?) :huh:
-40hz (February 23, 2011, 09:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think the assumption is that the son of God could "tap out" and escape the torture of whipping and crucifixion, but he didn't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version