ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Request: /pause & /unpause switches

<< < (5/6) > >>

AEN007:
What about setting the default path where Trout should look for playlist files? I don't see/know how to do that now. Is/Would that be possible?-AEN007 (February 22, 2011, 02:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
It seems Trout's default location to look for playlists is the Trout "install" directory. I put a shortcut/link to my playlist folder (which is on a different volume) there ... Sometimes (but not always) when I select load playlist, Trout defaults to my playlist folder - usually after I have loaded a playlist from there recently. I have four different config.ini files. My AHK "launch Trout" script lets me choose which one I want to be the config.ini that Trout will load. Trout never remembers where my playlist directory was after I switch config.ini files. I am wondering what it is that causes/allows Trout to forget/remember where the playlist directory is? I do not see any entry in any config.ini file that seems to do that ... Is it XP specific?

skwire:
I haven't added that feature request of yours yet.

AEN007:
So in the meantime I posted the previous questions ... wouldn't mind knowing what it is that causes/allows Trout to forget/remember where the playlist directory is?

AEN007:
from one foobar2000 fan to another ...
Now that I have Trout to use with SpecLab and don't need to find a way to configure foobar to play with SpecLab
--- End quote ---
I never thought I'd see the day when I could post and say that
I seem to have found the /a configuration to run foobar+SpecLab on my PII ... withoutthe same problem I posted previously/elsewhere about running foobar with SpecLab. foobar+PM/SL will be running fine at around 50%±10% for a while; then for some unknown reason at some unknown time, CPU usage will spike to 100% - and I'll have to kill foobar+ ... I still would like to find out why that happens.
--- End quote ---
but I seem to have found how to kill off the CPU usage spike to 100% ...
not only that but I can use the Peak Meter with foobar+SpecLab. The Peak Meter (PM) seems to use the most CPU usage of the three
--- End quote ---
The VU meter seem to use less CPU usage than the Peak Meter when NOT running SpecLab,
but the Peak Meter seems to use less CPU usage than the VU meter when running WITH SpecLab.What is the technical difference between the VU & Peak meters?
--- End quote ---

Not only that - I have found a way to nicely configure WinAmp to play multimedia playlists (with avi & mp3 files) on my PIII find that it is better to use WinAmp with the Classic Spectrum Analyzer for low bitrate mp3s (less than 96/32) because there just isn't enough frequencies for a nice display in SpecLab ... I can also run a slideshow while WA plays audio ...

All of a sudden I have multiple very nice options for audio/video/multimedia playback on the PII

AEN007:
The Trout page still saysVersion:  1.0.5 build 78 (2011-02-25)
--- End quote ---
What about setting the default path where Trout should look for playlist files?
I don't see/know how to do that now. Is/Would that be possible?-AEN007 (February 22, 2011, 02:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version