ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Request: /pause & /unpause switches

<< < (4/6) > >>

AEN007:
Einstein never said anything that one might consider obtuse?
According to Tesla, Thomas Alva Edison was almost totally obtuse ...

AEN007:
Another item I submit for your consideration (maybe you might consider it an enhancement) is what if Trout users could hide or fold in/out the buttons? to increase the width of the tag & etc display.-AEN007 (February 22, 2011, 08:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
Here's a screenshot of Trout with SpecLab on my PII ...
The tag display for many of my mp3s is bursting at the seams, so I thought it would be great if Trout users could hide the buttoms (which I now no longer need) to increase the width of the tag display

AEN007:
I could NOT post the previous post with an attachment in Firefox.
I had to switch to Opera. Anyone know why that might have been the case?

skwire:
In my posting at your website last summer I also asked about being able to open the options with a global hotkey - would like to ask again now!
What about setting the default path where Trout should look for playlist files? I don't see/know how to do that now. Is/Would that be possible?
-AEN007 (February 22, 2011, 02:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've been meaning to add both of these things so, yes, doable.

Another item I submit for your consideration (maybe you might consider it an enhancement) is what if Trout users could hide or fold in/out the buttons? to increase the width of the tag & etc display.
-AEN007 (February 22, 2011, 08:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
The tag display for many of my mp3s is bursting at the seams, so I thought it would be great if Trout users could hide the buttoms (which I now no longer need) to increase the width of the tag display-AEN007 (February 22, 2011, 11:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, thanks.

I could NOT post the previous post with an attachment in Firefox.
I had to switch to Opera. Anyone know why that might have been the case?-AEN007 (February 22, 2011, 11:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

No idea.

AEN007:
The tag display for many of my mp3s is bursting at the seams, so I thought it would be great if Trout users could hide the buttoms (which I now no longer need) to increase the width of the tag display-AEN007 (February 22, 2011, 11:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
No, thanks.-skwire (February 22, 2011, 11:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
I imagine tweaking the GUI/buttons would not be a lunchtime effort but I will hope that maybe sometime this century you might change your mind  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version