ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Request: /pause & /unpause switches

<< < (2/6) > >>

Ath:
does not respond to custom Trout hotkeys when an AHK script sends the hotkeys (at least not for me ...)!
-AEN007 (February 21, 2011, 03:03 AM)
--- End quote ---
Are you sending the hotkeys to the right window/exe? or is this about global hotkeys? In the latter case it's probably that your 'secondary' AHK script-engine is re-grabbing the global hotkey chain, interrupting the original setup of Trout.

skwire:
If you could easily add a PAUSE command line option that would be GREAT!-AEN007 (February 21, 2011, 03:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Check the latest build.

Trout, with a GUI written in AHK, does not respond to custom Trout hotkeys when an AHK script sends the hotkeys (at least not for me ...)!-AEN007 (February 21, 2011, 03:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

You do know that Trout has its own built-in hotkey system, right?  At any rate, how are you sending your hotkeys?

AEN007:
No ... I've never seen (and still not found) anything listing built-in Trout hotkeys! What/where are they?

I already have 10536. I see nothing in the changelog about pause commandline ...
Does Trout now have pause commandline?

--- ---WinActivate, Trout ahk_class Winamp v1.x
Run, Trout.exe /play, %PF%\Trout
SLEEP, %Sls%
Run, Trout.exe /pause, %PF%\Troutdoesn't work.
I have always wondered why Trout was made with the WinAmp ahk_class?
Certainly complicated my AHK scripts ...

It doesn't matter how I send the local or global hotkeys.
WinActivate, Trout ahk_class Winamp v1.x
Send c
does not pause Trout.
Send ^#c
does not pause Trout.
It doesn't matter whether I do ^#x or ^#v or ... Trout never responds.

skwire:
No ... I've never seen (and still not found) anything listing built-in Trout hotkeys! What/where are they?-AEN007 (February 21, 2011, 03:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Menu > Tools > Options > Hotkeys tab

I already have 10536. I see nothing in the changelog about pause commandline ...
Does Trout now have pause commandline?-AEN007 (February 21, 2011, 03:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

The latest build is 1.0.5.39.  I pushed it this morning.

I have always wondered why Trout was made with the WinAmp ahk_class?
Certainly complicated my AHK scripts ...-AEN007 (February 21, 2011, 03:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Because I wrote in partial support for the WinampAPI into Trout.

It doesn't matter how I send the local or global hotkeys.
WinActivate, Trout ahk_class Winamp v1.x
Send c
does not pause Trout.
Send ^#c
does not pause Trout.
It doesn't matter whether I do ^#x or ^#v or ... Trout never responds.
-AEN007 (February 21, 2011, 03:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

If I can ask without sounding like a complete arse, why did you expect Trout to respond to a "c" keystroke or ctrl-win-c, ctrl-win-x, ctrl-win-v keystrokes?  I'm going to guess these are default Winamp shortcuts?

AEN007:
... because I gave Trout those hotkeys as local/global hotkeys.
They work fine from the keyboard ... unless Trout has gone completely non-responsive
to ALL input of any kind ... which happens occasionally...

The only Trout hotkeys I see on that tab are the local & global hotkeys that I created.
That tab was/is totally blank in the virgin Trout 10490 ...
but I guess you weren't saying Trout has its own hotkeys like WinAmp or JA do ...

Seeing as how c or ^#c work fine from the keyboard, it seems they could/should work when an AHK script sends them. That's how ALL other MM players I use work...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version