ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

testers post your first impressions here

<< < (6/8) > >>

tsaint:
Mouser, a question please ...
I'm still finding autohide a very hit/miss affair - (I have it docked at the top of my screen.)
for example
a. sometimes when its showing, if I move the cursor away from the bar, it hides auto
 else it doesnt but when I click on the desktop it does
 else it doesnt when I click on the desktop .. but if I get agitated and click a few times rapidly it hides

I can induce the non-hide behaviour by pointing onto the bar then off 2 or sometimes 3, times. But sometimes, trying to induce the non-hide behaviour, it wont auto appear for a while.

Are you working on this, or reckon you'd fixed it or ...
I recall you did have concerns before.
Apart from that, I reckon this is shaping up to be the best launcher Ive used.
tony

mouser:
the autohide is definitely buggy, it's on my todo list.

jgpaiva:
Ok.. Second bug report, now about the 1.50.01 version.

Problems appeared on this version, and have mostly to do with minimizing to tray.

* in the prior version, i'd double-click the tray icon to restore the bar from the tray, but that seems to be gone now
* when i do right-click -> restore from tray, the skin disppears
* try copying a tree node, and pasting it on the same root node that the one you copied was ;)
* after you put an image on a menu, you can't remove it, can you?
Ok, i think that's all :)

[edit]Ooops.. forgot one thing:

there is one line there that shouldn't be...
[/edit]

mouser:
heh - you're right about removing image, got to fix that.
double click tray, i have to figure out how to fix that bug, thanks.
as far as dissapearing skin - having trouble reproducing it - if you find any more clues about this let me know.

copy and paste on itself - i better check into that :)

mouser:
yeah that last line is sort of a workaround for a bug im having trouble getting rid of where sometimes the tray menu appears behind the system tray, so the last item gets hidden - so i put a blank line in case.  i have to fix it properly as that is not a pleasent solution.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version