ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

testers post your first impressions here

<< < (4/8) > >>

AbteriX:
1.50.01,  Windows 2000 SP4

sorry, should'nt autohide/autoslide already works or not ?

1.) my settings ---- auto hide or auto slide

2.) normal view

3.)
- the bar is not on top
- the bar didn't appears automaticly if my mouse is on the top of the screen
i have to click on the top of the screen to bring it back

4.) if it comes back, it is only half visible

the same with thick border set

Resizing the bar is no trick, because the bar hides only one time.

And if the bar hidden, it reserved still the space on my desktop... i can't maximize the window now to the top

AbteriX:
Feature discusses:

Auto refresh the bar if i save my settings, --- or maybe autorefresh after i press e.g. F5.
So i could do settings - - refresh - - see how it looks --- modify my settings -- refresh --- .......

ATM i have to close the settings dialog to force the bar to refresh (to see how it looks now)

mouser:
slide and autohide are a bit buggy at the moment, they dont seem to always trigger.

autorefresh bars on save is a good idea - as is avoiding the dissapearance and recreation which i guess is causing allens problems as well.

lanux128:
hi there,

still adding programs... just noticed that LCB doesn't accept program icons from 16-bit files. any plans to modify this?
testers post your first impressions here

also, what about an option to auto-unselect from view any apps that are not available, e.g. those running from removable/network drives...

best regards,
lanux

mouser:
what about an option to auto-unselect from view any apps that are not available, e.g. those running from removable/network drives
--- End quote ---

yes, i am going to add this.

as for the icons, i will look into it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version