ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

testers post your first impressions here

<< < (3/8) > >>

jgpaiva:
Ok, found the problem.
Try setting the icon's size to "small", and you'll see my problem with setting icons side-by-side. ;)
(they get too much distanced in that mode, that's why it wasn't aligning them the right way)
It was the "all same width option". Problem solved. I can go to bed now. :D

mouser:
yep i need to make a note about that.

lanux128:
hi there,

i'm a long-time user of Arcanewood's Enchanted Toolbar but however your impressive screen-shots persuaded me into trying out LBC... After 20mins of adding apps to the launch-bar, I must say that "Preferences" window could use a taskbar button as the preferences window disappears once it loses focus especially if the main-window (aka the docking window) is set to "Not on Top" and the icon is removed form the systray as well... Now Alt-tab is only way to bring the Preferences window to the foreground...

i'll make further progress reports as i go on... ;-)

best regards,
lanux

jgpaiva:
Ok, I'm officially the most bugging tester of launchbar commander.
Reporting another strange behaviour:
(one picture talks more than 100 words)

allen:
Little quirk, here -- I have a row of icons I keep on the bottom of my desktop -- quick-access stuff.  Every time I close the TLB preferences and it re-draws, it pops the shortcuts off the bottom of the desktop and sticks them on the top of the desktop.  TLB is set to dock auto-hide on the top of the screen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version