ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

testers post your first impressions here

<< < (2/8) > >>

jgpaiva:
Yet a few more suggestions:
1 - While playing with the config dialog, I lost the dialog constantlly, because it doesn't have taskbar button. I think you did it on purpose, but it can get anoying.
2 - Is there any way to make the icons display on the horizontal instead of list-like?

mouser:
2 - Is there any way to make the icons display on the horizontal instead of list-like?
--- End quote ---
what do you mean?

jgpaiva:
Last 2 for today (sorry for the bugging):
1 - There is some kind of limitation in the size of the window, it has a minimum width. That's bad for people with little "screen real-estate".
2 - the auto-hide could have the option to appear instantaneously.
In 2, i mean: can't the icons be side-by-side on the undocked mode like they appear when the bar is docked at the top of the screen.
(I'm loving LBC more and more.. :D )

mouser:
1 - minimum width - yep, it's on my todo list
2- auto hide seems a bit buggy, ill try to get it fixed.

3 - side by side when undocked - works for me im not sure what your problem is..

mouser:
i have to say after trying the latest version of true launch bar, that lbc has a long way to go to catch up.

so everyone who likes launch bar commander should definitely check out true launch bar (50% discount for dc members this month) and it's free cousin free launch bar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version