ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (2/40) > >>

mouser:
New minor release - mostly to address the issues raised by others here on the forum.  Most involve the virtual folder system.

mouser:
Try the new "Divide Letter Groups" option when you have big virtual folders, i find it helps to make large lists of files and folders more manageable:

mouser:
I've been working for days on a new update; there are really no new features just a lot of bug fixes and tweaking.

Anyone who wants to stress test it, i'd love to have reports on it:

* DOWNLOAD: https://www.donationcoder.com/Beta/LaunchBarCommander.exe
But please do back up your launch bar files first, just in case.

I'll post an official beta soon.

v1.60.03 - 11/18/06
· When you drag and drop nodes between DIFFERENT files it will now default to a COPY operation not a move (you can override by holding CTRL to force a copy operation or SHIFT to force a MOVE operation).
· Added option in file node for configuring different confirmation levels for saving file changes.
· Several improvements in backup/save procedures designed to minimize the possibility of a crash during save corrupting any data, and make it highly likely that a backup will exist if your launchbar file gets fubar.
· Bugfix: An error message could be generated when clicking on a menu item, due to a mistaken toggle button link id#.
· Improved save procedure on exit.
· Improved save confirmation dialogs.
· Dragging and dropping a shortcut on a bar offered choice of linking to shortcut but ignored this choice and always linked to real file; fixed.
· Fixed bug that could cause crash if you close files/nodes that are showing on a docking bar on screen while you are editing it (docking bars now close while you edit preferences).
· You can now drag and drop file order in tree (i dont know why you would want to do that, but at least it doesnt crash like before)
· You can now drop tree files onto tree to load them.
· Bugfix: images could become temporarily mis-assigned when closing files.
· Added a backup reminder feature on first use.
· Added ability mark files as read-only so they will never be saved accidentally.
· Bugfix: canceling an exit from configuration screen could hang program.
· Changed special folders to have the form %SPECIALNAME% for easier identification.
· Internal file format upgraded (will notify you on loading old files) to speed up special folder access somewhat and speed up hiding of missing files.
· Bugfix: Folder icons weren't displaying in last version.
· Bugfix: .tmp files were not being deleted on successful save.
· Included HamRadio's awesome Icon Set #0 dll (thanks HamRadio) <---- NICE !!!
· New improved icon image selection mechanism.
· You can now cancel an icon change and it will revert to previous icon.
· You can now manually set the imageid for an item (useful for cloning images from other nodes).
· Added Help item to popup+tray menu.

mouser:
updated sat, nov 18th.  whew.
im going to make this official in the next couple of days - would appreciate any bug reports.

the icon selection is a but nicer now i think, as well as better undo/cancelation of icon changes.

thanks to HamRadio for provide a nice custom icon set.

mouser:
Ok v1.60.06 is now official (still beta), and is a highly recommended update for all users.

Although it doesn't include many new features, it includes numerous bugfixes.

As always, do yourself a favor and backup your launchbars occasionally!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version