ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (39/40) > >>

tomos:
We recommend that you do not perform this action.
-mouser (March 21, 2017, 06:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Were you to do this, your fingers would drop off and your nose split and peel back.
-cranioscopical (March 21, 2017, 07:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

who needs pictures ;D

mouser:
v1.153.01 - Mar 24, 2017

* [MajorFeature] First High-dpi compatible version beta.
* [BugFix] Too many backup files were sometimes being created.
* [MajorFeature] You can now set custom icon sizes for large and small buttons (see main options tab 3).
* [Improvement] Improved message when you try to launch a second instance.
* [Feature] Added an "auto-size" bar to right-click bar pop-up menu.
* [BugFix] Fixed error that could occur on rare occasions that the configuration tree attempted to display twice.

mouser:
Very minor update:

v1.154.01 - Nov 17, 2018

* [BugFix] Minor improvements to startup and dock adjustment settings during monitor resolution changes, to try to avoid scenarios where dock is not visible.

Toxster:
Thanks for fixing this little irritant, it's great you're still supporting this :)

IainB:
Couple of queries and an odd thing - using LBC v1.154.2.0 (2018-11-21)
LBC in "Portable" mode.
System is Win10-64 Pro
Temp is a RAMdisk: R:\Temp

1, Docking is not persistent:

* The docked window does not consistently pop down when the hotkey trigger is pressed. I have to keep doing a "restore from tray" to get it back.
* Am I missing something about making it persistent?
2. Slow display on hover/select of an item in the drop-down menu:

* Display is usually slow, sometimes interminably so. Sometimes quite quick.
* I wondered if it was a RAM problem, but I have 16GB of RAM, so it shouldn't be. Doesn't seem to make any difference if I clear the Standby List in RAM.
* Is there any way to consistently speed up LBC here?
3. Strange folder creation:

* I don't know what is doing it, but this path repeatedly gets created (even after I delete it), always with empty folders:
C:\Workdata.001\Hold\SCRAP 0-ANY\QL folter temp\2018-08-07 1326hrs  Quick Launch (HP Pav-15)\User Pinned

* There is an actual folder on my HDD:
C:\UTIL\.Quick Launch Backup\.Quick Launch Backups.zip\2018-08-07 1326hrs  Quick Launch (HP Pav-15)\User Pinned
 - but note that it is in a .ZIP folder.   :tellme:

* Folder C:\Workdata.001\Hold\SCRAP 0-ANY\ is often used by me to execute/run setup proggies from and I wondered whether LBC had something to do with it. So far, I haven't figured out what keeps creating this empty path. The wording "QL folter temp" Sounds like it could be Dutch or Deutsch, I guess.
Pinned links are "magic" links. The only reason I though LBC might have something to do with this strange path creation is that there are pinned links in the folders that LBC is attempting to display, and I wondered whether the pinned links might be causing the delay in LBC, as it tries to resolve the paths of those links.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version