ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (28/40) > >>

mouser:
I've uploaded a new version (1.39.02) with a minor fix for full screen window detection that may have been suboptimal on windows 7 (it may have thought a maximized window was a full screen window in some cases).

oblivion:
hmm.. and this is new since the latest version you think?-mouser (December 06, 2013, 01:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
Maybe not -- this is my portable setup (used on my work PC, running XP)  and I might have missed the previous update.

Is there a virtuawin option to tell it certain apps should be considered to be on all desktops?

--- End quote ---
There's a window manager plugin I use that has that sort of functionality but it can only "see" LBC when the config window is open and selecting that to be "sticky" didn't seem to have any useful effect on docks.

oblivion:
I've uploaded a new version (1.39.02) with a minor fix for full screen window detection that may have been suboptimal on windows 7 (it may have thought a maximized window was a full screen window in some cases).
-mouser (December 06, 2013, 06:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
Have you taken it down again? The portable version is still 1.39.01...

And can I rattle your cage with respect to the new problem with VirtuaWin? Not that I'm threatening to stand over you with a whip or anything -- that would be WAY too easy to misinterpret -- but I keep forgetting I have to reload VW after LBC changes and I think the swearing may be upsetting the more delicate ears in my vicinity. :)

mouser:
Beta:

v1.141.01 Beta - April 16, 2014

* [Improvement] The preferences (configuration tree) dialog was always scrolling the top Options node out of view, making it hard to find.  This top node is now scrolled into view where it is more obvious.
* [BugFix] Automatic fixing up of form position/size on resolution change was sometimes not being engaged.
* [Improvement] Clarified onscreen instructions for adding a node that opens a folder.
* [MinorFeature] The exit menu item on launchbars can be disabled.
* [Feature] You can now use Ctrl plus Up,Down,Left,Right when in the configuration tree to move nodes around the hierarchy easily.
* [Feature] Supports use of environmental variables and %APPDIR% like replacements in command launch arguments (needs testing!).
* [Feature] An error is now reported if user tries to launch a node pointing to a non-existent file (needs testing).
* [Feature] Added new maintenance menu item to check entire tree for any filepaths that may no longer be valid (user has option for trying to auto fix them).
* [Bugfix] LBC was not properly identifying full screen applications, causing it not to unhide when it should if current window was maximized (but not full screen); if you have turned off the option to Keep LaunchBars "On Top" and you use AutoHiding docks, you should try re-enabling this option.  Should make it possible to use full screen games without LBC waking up.
* [MinorFeature] You can now set custom size of separators.
* [MinorFeature] You can now set custom margins for docking bars.
* [MinorFeature] You can now set minimum width/height for items (for entire dock or overide for single items).

mouser:
Perhaps the most useful feature in this new version is the maintenance tool to identify items whose files can no longer be found -- and the error you'll see if you try to launch one.

I would just like some more testing, especially from portable users, to make sure there are no false alarms regarding those -- I'm afraid it may falsely complain about local relative files not being found.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version