ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Windows Shortcut transformation

(1/10) > >>

Contro:
Windows Shortcut transformation.

I would like a script to click over a file shortcut and replace him with the real file.

I would like a script to click over a folder shorcut and replace him with the real folder.

Best Regards

Ath:
Do the suggestions at your original question-thread work for you?

Contro:
I'll try and comment everywhere.

:-*

4wd:
Short2Real - Select a source directory and then select a destination - that's it.

It won't overwrite anything but it also doesn't check to see if the copy was successful, that said it seemed to work OK in my limited testing.

--- Code: AutoIt ---#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****; Short2Real.au3 $src = FileSelectFolder('Select source directory:', '', 7)If @error = 1 Then Exit$dest = FileSelectFolder('Select destination directory:', '', 7)If @error = 1 Then Exit $scut = FileFindFirstFile($src & "\*.lnk")If $scut = -1 Then    MsgBox(64, "Short2Real", "No shortcuts found.")    ExitEndIf While 1    $file = FileFindNextFile($scut)    If @error Then ExitLoop        $details = FileGetShortcut($src & '\' & $file)         If StringInStr(FileGetAttrib($details[0]), 'D', 1) > 0 Then                DirCopy($details[0], $dest & '\' & StringLeft($file, StringLen($file) - 4), 0)        Else                FileCopy($details[0], $dest, 0)        EndIfWEndFileClose($scut) MsgBox(64, 'Short2Real', 'Finished')
Above is superceeded, see here.

Contro:
Nice name program indeed  :-*

I'll try and test completely. I am very interested in this application.

Best Regards
 :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version