ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Windows Shortcut transformation

<< < (2/10) > >>

Contro:
First proofs great.

Now I need a program to reproduce the folder structure. Copy the directory structure of the original folder. I think i've seen or have something like that. I will comment.

I observed the behaviour of this wonderful program : short2real , and the initial folder only contains other real folders, so do nothing.
Over the rest of folders acts one by one interacting with the user to transform file shortcuts and folder shortcuts to real files and real folders.

I have to test the behaviour under hard circunstances like more deeper shortcuts or cycle shortcuts.

Perhaps I can propose a better feature of this program, but from now is very useful.

Best Regards

4wd:
Sorry, I know English isn't your native language but I'm still having trouble following what you need to happen.

Is there any chance you could give me a sample before and after folder structure.

eg. Can you do 'dir /b /s (source path) >src.txt' and then create the destination as you wish it to look and do 'dir /b /s (dest path) >dest.txt' and then PM me the two text files ?

PhilB66:
Miroirs - Makes it easy to replicate complex directory structures without copying the files within
--- End quote ---

http://www.scanialabs.com/Products/Miroirs/Miroirs.aspx

Requires .net

tomos:
Miroirs - Makes it easy to replicate complex directory structures without copying the files within
--- End quote ---
-PhilB66 (February 21, 2011, 10:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

wasnt there a dc app/coding snack that did this as well (?)

Contro:
Sorry, I know English isn't your native language but I'm still having trouble following what you need to happen.

Is there any chance you could give me a sample before and after folder structure.

eg. Can you do 'dir /b /s (source path) >src.txt' and then create the destination as you wish it to look and do 'dir /b /s (dest path) >dest.txt' and then PM me the two text files ?
-4wd (February 21, 2011, 06:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll try of my best. Excuse me. I'll tell you later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version