ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

DVCS ? (All about Git, Mercurial-Hg and the like...)

<< < (21/39) > >>

Armando:
I think contacting the developers is the best way for such a problem -- and especially for an actively developed application like SmartGit.

ewemoa:
I don't seem to be having any luck getting a message through to their mailing list -- at least not yet.

May be there's some other way...didn't find an IRC channel.

ewemoa:
BTW, does any one know how to tell -- via the Main perspective -- which branch one is on?

I currently bring up the dialog box that appears via Branch -> Switch (Ctrl+G) to figure this out.  I'm hoping there's some obvious place I'm missing on the Main perspective I can look to get that information...

I started to feel the need for this after using the cherry-picking functionality (nice to have :) ).

Armando:
BTW, does any one know how to tell -- via the Main perspective -- which branch one is on?
-ewemoa (May 06, 2012, 06:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

In the the "directories" section/pane, the top directory should have the branch specified in parenthesis.**

E.g. MyCode  (master)

----

Yup, cherry-picking is useful... if you're careful ! :-)

** that said, it could be made more visible. The window title bar would be a good place.

ewemoa:
In the the "directories" section/pane, the top directory should have the branch specified in parenthesis.**
-Armando (May 06, 2012, 12:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Great!  Thanks a lot for pointing that out -- much appreciated :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version