ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Trout 1.05x playback now "skips" often; 1.0.4.9 never did/does ...

<< < (5/5)

AEN007:
THANKS ... AGAIN
When I click on the link in Firefox, the un4seen BASS forum starts to load the thread then goes to the un4seen home page. I had to switch to Opera ... again ... Is there some compatibility problem(s) between Firefox & dc.com? forum?

skwire:
THANKS ... AGAIN
When I click on the link in Firefox, the un4seen BASS forum starts to load the thread then goes to the un4seen home page. I had to switch to Opera ... again ... Is there some compatibility problem(s) between Firefox & dc.com? forum?
-AEN007 (February 22, 2011, 11:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not that I'm aware of.  I use FF almost exclusively...

bob99:
I'm running FF 3.6.13 and having no problems bringing up links posted on the site.  In regards to your other thread and you not being able to post with an attachment using FF.  I have not encountered this problem either.  Hopefully someone will have some suggestions to assist you with this.

jgpaiva:
I don't think this is related to DC, if you copy and paste the link, the link on the URL bar also changes to their homepage (even though the page is correct)

AEN007:
20Feb2011
Greetings.
I have another question hereĀ»
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=83558&hl=-AEN007 (February 20, 2011, 03:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
1March2011
It seems I may have found the/a resolution to this 100% CPU usage problem with mp3s at less than 128&44.1 ...
... but then again maybe not ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version