ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

March 2011 DonationCoder.com Fundraiser Celebration -- Pledges?

<< < (28/30) > >>

timns:
I am travelling a lot in March (mouser, I'm coming over your way)
--- End quote ---

a dc gathering in march!  anyone else want to visit champaign IL for some dinner and board games?
-mouser (February 25, 2011, 12:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, I'll be in Chicago for a week - it would not be out of the question if things go to plan. I know you're outside the city, but not that far eh? Couple of hours is it?

mouser:
3 hours by car or train and amtrak train station is just a few blocks from my place.

Ath:
And this is a person who allegedly donates under one name, but then signs in under a second forum name whenever he feels the urge to hector and insult under the guise of constructive criticism. Boy is that ever terrific forum etiquette. Speaks volumes about the person's character as well.
-40hz (February 25, 2011, 12:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
A troll will always stay a troll, whatever name he hides behind. Let's just not feed them :-\

TucknDar:
I'll write a mini-review in March! Can't promise it'll be any good, but I'll do it!

cranioscopical:
-timns (February 25, 2011, 11:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wow!  :Thmbsup:
-cranioscopical (February 25, 2011, 11:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're impressed that I can count, right? I can actually make it all the way to 21, thanks to my vestigial 6th toe.
-timns (February 25, 2011, 11:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Actually, I was going to remark on the absence of a fifth column but I didn't want to provoke a row.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version